A leading Nigerian Communications consultancy firm requires the services of experienced Online Reputation Specialist / Content Producer and a Digital Copywriter/ Client services executive
Online Reputational Specialist/ Content Producer
- To establish and develop online relationships and engage with social voices/communities
- Develop and oversee owned social media communities and drive audience growth and engagement across social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, blogs).
- Manage all marketing lists and ensure the right audience is sent the right marketing collateral at the right time
- To actively monitor and engage with all forms of Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Blogging etc.) with regards to our client brands on a daily basis.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the relevant team.
- To collate/source information from across a variety of channels in order to generate news-worthy stories and then draft/write online copy for articles, blogs and social media sites for relevant client brands.
- To act as one of the key points of contact for our client’s social media queries, escalate to relevant parties in developing a response process, engaging with potential and existing customers and looking to proactively influence these groups and resolving any arising issues.
- Continuously researching relevant and updated live content/news and present to team with regards to social media content.
- Directly interact with customers to maximise community engagement and drive positive perception and word-of-mouth for our brand and products
- Monitor and respond to feedback and support issues on social media in real time (within 30 minutes), in accordance with the company's guidelines
- Assist Head of Digital with the collating of and reporting on monthly performance statistics for all communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
Requirements for ORM Specialist
- Two to three years of professional experience, with social community management or online communications
- Community engagement/building experience
- Google Adwords certification
- Basic to intermediate skills on Word, Excel, PowerPoint Adobe Suite.
Digital Copywriter / Client Service
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Highly creative, imaginative and curious about clients’ products or services
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Possess good people and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Two to three years of professional experience, in writing creative online marketing copy
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Superior writing, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spelling, grammar and AP Style.
- An eye for detail; confidence in proofreading materials for accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with word processing software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Some knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- Ability to take direction and receive constructive criticism aimed at achieving results that will best benefit the company.
- Excellent personal and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team player.
- Positive attitude, confident and competitive.
- A good sense of humor goes a long way.
How To Apply:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.