Samsung Unveils Galaxy Note10 in Nigeria, Pre-Order Opens from August 6
Lagos, Nigeria – 7 August, 2019 – Samsung today unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment.
The smartphone which is available on pre-order on August 6th through 9th October, is inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life as the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go.
For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love, a statement by the company reveals.
“From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next-level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavours at a moment’s notice,” said David Suh, Managing Director, Samsung Electronics West Africa.
“Every element of Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favourite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better.”
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but for the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
Some of the features of the new Galaxy note include:
- Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
- Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centred for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
- Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices and feature a stunning, wide colour range.
- Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word.
- Samsung DeX for PC: Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favourite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
- Link to Windows: Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel.
.In the area of power, it’s said that the new product provides “unparalled performance for power users”
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen.
- Super-Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, it lasts through the day with up to 45W wired charging capability.
- Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare comes to the Note. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
The Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black in stores and online from 9th September 2019. Customers in Nigeria can pre-order for both devices starting from 6th August 2019 until 6th September 2019.
For every pre-order, customers will receive a pair of Galaxy Buds worth NGN 45,000 and enjoy FREE Screen Repair Discount worth NGN 70,000 which is valid till the end of 2019. Pre-ordered devices can be redeemed from 9th until 29th September 2019. For more information about the Galaxy Note10, visit www.samsung/africa_en.